- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
What data do we collect?
InfluenceDNA collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (name, email address, etc.)
- Information that you provide when filling out an InfluenceDNA form.
- Information that you provide when communicating with us.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide InfluenceDNA with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a form, customer survey, or provide feedback, including via email.
- Correspond with us.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
InfluenceDNA may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
- Your employer may provide us with additional information related to you, including your geographical location and your job title and description of responsibilities.
- We may collect name, email, contact information, etc.
How will we use your data?
InfluenceDNA collects your data so that we can:
- Manage your account.
- Analyze your data to perform our services, including generate a report that determines an influence style
- Communicate with you regarding our products and services.
How do we store your data?
InfluenceDNA securely stores your data at our offices and on cloud servers operated by third parties. Our computer systems and cloud-based accounts are password protected and include additional security precautions to protect your data.
InfluenceDNA will keep your data for at least the time period required for us to perform our services. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your name. InfluenceDNA may continue to use your data for research and development to the extent the data are not associated with your name.
InfluenceDNA would like to send you marketing information about our products and services. If you have agreed to receive marketing information, you may always opt out at a later date. You have the right at any time to stop InfluenceDNA from contacting you for marketing purposes . If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please email us at [email protected]
What are your data protection rights?
InfluenceDNA would like to make sure you are fully aware of all your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request InfluenceDNA for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that InfluenceDNA correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request InfluenceDNA to complete information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that InfluenceDNA erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that InfluenceDNA restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to InfluenceDNA’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that InfluenceDNA transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: [email protected]
Call us at: +1.323.493.9916
Or write to us: 396 Washington Street, #229, Wellesley Hills, MA 02482, U.S.A.
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information , visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
- Understanding how you interact with our content, including videos on YouTube and Vimeo
- Assisting your access to forms and filling in forms
What types of cookies do we use?
There are several different types of cookies that we use:
- Functionality – InfluenceDNA uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – InfluenceDNA uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address.
- Third-party cookies – cookies collected by other companies and shared with InfluenceDNA
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser to not accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: [email protected]
Call us: +1.323.493.9916
Or write to us at 396 Washington Street, #229, Wellesley Hills, MA 02482, U.S.A.